"Black Dougal gasps 'Poison!' and falls to the floor. He looks dead."

Saturday, March 21, 2009

What to do today?

I seem to be able to keep my unemployed-self busy. The nice thing is that I am enjoying being with my family and taking time to myself. One of the things that is keeping me busy is a bunch of RPG stuff that I am trying to get done:
1) Prepping for the local gaming convention next weekend. I have been reworking the module 'The Haunted Keep' from Dragonsfoot, getting pre-gen characters together and trying to get some promo material together for #2.
2) Trying to get the beginnings of the Northern Marches campaign together to kickoff after the convention.
3) I haven't forgotten Level 2B: The Foul Fortress for the Pit of Tortured Souls. I have been making notes on what I want to include in the level.
4) The C&C group actually got together last thursday. It was great to get some gaming in this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment